Shoes, Boots, Belts, Zippers and Much More
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to shoe repair. We offer…
- Shoe & Boot Recrafting
- Western Boot Recrafting
- Shoe & Purse Dyeing
- Purse & Luggage Repair
- Orthopedic Shoe Modifications
- Belt Shortening & Hole Punching
- Purse Handle Shortening
- Heels Lowered For Comfort
- Sole Protectors (stops wear and slipping)
- Professional Shoe Shines
- Vibram Sole Replacement
- Authorized Birkenstock Repair
- Baseball Glove Relacing
- Golf Shoe Resoling
- Shoe Stretching
- Zipper Repair and Replacement
- Reconditioning Leather Treatment
- Jacket /Zipper Repair/Replacement
- Leather Jacket Cleaning/Coloring
- Leather Jackets Relining
- Snap, Buckle, & Rivet Replacement
- Scissors & Knife Sharpening
- Protective Heel & Toe Plates
- Backpack Repair
- Professional Suede Cleaning
- Tassels Replacement
- UGGS Cleaning
- Velcro Installation or Replacement
- Exotic Skin Reglazing
Don’t wait until your shoes are worn down. You can visit Cobblestone with new shoes. Here are a few ways we add value to new footwear.
- Protective soles can be applied to extend sole life and increase slip resistance.
- Shoes can be dyed if a color change is necessary.
- Shoes that are too tight can be stretched up to a quarter size.
- Plastic heels can be replaced with slip-resistant rubber.
- Shoes can be weatherproofed for added protection in wet or oily environments.
- Heels can be lowered for comfort